Frost Miller Group came to us with the design for a new website for the Humphrey Rich Construction Group and asked us to implement it into a Content Management System (CMS). We chose to use a CMS that we developed in-house, which we call Cherry.
The heart of our expertise is this Content Management System. It is completely modular and can accommodate an unlimited volume of content — the equivalent of hundreds or thousands of “pages.” Customized interactive modules can be incorporated from the beginning of development or can be added later. The image below is a representation of our Content Management System and its modular structure.
Some of the features of our Content Management System are:
- Capability for multiple administrator levels.
- Centralized content editing. All content can be easily edited and managed from one place.
- Multiple revisions of content and automatic back-up. We store all previous revisions of page content so that you can retrieve and restore content at any time.
- Extreme flexibility through modular design. Our modular design makes it easy and cost effective to add new functionality to a site, even within the first year after launch when budgets usually prevent the addition of new features.
- Sophisticated content control. Content approvals can be customized to each client’s needs. The system can be set up so that a supervisor must approve all content before new material goes live or so that each user can have permission to publish content directly. Our system provides maximum flexibility for content approval procedures.
- User-friendly, search engine optimized URLs.